Download Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w11a, Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w11a is the last of 2021 (It’s a quality of life snapshot with lots of small changes and tones of bugfixes.).
- Lightning rods can now, for the very first time ever, be waterlogged.
- New functionality for applying and removing wax from Copper.
- Bonemealing rooted dirt now grows hanging roots underneath.
Waxing Copper and Oxidization:
- Right-click with Honeycomb on Copper Blocks to wax them.
- Use honeycomb in a dispenser to wax Copper Blocks.
- Axes can scrape off wax and oxidation of Copper Blocks.
- Lightning strike hitting Copper will clean its oxidation.
- Waxed Copper Blocks can be crafted into 4 Copper Ingots.
- Tweaked the cave sizes.
- Slightly increased the frequency of Diamond Ore blobs.
- Hanging roots block now renders randomly offset.
- Breaking a Big Dripleaf stem now drops a Big Dripleaf Block.
- Moss Blocks can be crafted with cobblestone or stone bricks to make the mossy versions of those blocks.
- The facing direction of Small Dripleaf Blocks is now determined by which direction the player is facing when placing it.
- Fully-grown Amethyst Clusters now drop 4 Amethyst Shards (or more with Fortune) when mined with a pickaxe, and drop 2 Amethyst Shards when broken by hand, piston, or other means.
How to install:
- To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w11a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server