Advanced Finders Mod 1.16.5 => 1.7.10 will allow us to manufacture a new set of compasses, whose function is not to show us the point of generation of the character but to show us the direction we must follow to find mineral resources. Each mineral resource requires a specific type of compass, which will allow us to go looking for only those minerals that we need. Compasses that tell us where to find mineral resources.
With this mod installed we can make a compass for each type of mineral resource, so if we want to find diamond, we will need to make a diamond compass. If we want to find emeralds, we will need an emerald compass. The mod is not only limited to predetermined mineral resources, so if we have a mod that adds new mineral resources we can make their corresponding compasses
Different finders for different types of fossils:
- Add custom ores for your favourite mods by creating config files in the Targets folder
- Change the searching range to comply with your needs
- Replace the crafting recipe with a better one
Feel free to use the mod in any modpacks.
You are allowed to use it without asking for permission.
added: support for Allthemodium (thanks to BlessedSalls)
added: support for Omega Craft (thanks to active_films)
added: options for adjusting the size of the indicators (thanks to guigadj)
requires: ForgeEndertech 22.214.171.124 or above
How to install Advanced Finders Mod 1.16.5 => 1.5.2:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge , ForgeEndertech
- Download Advanced Finders Mod from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If the Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Paste the downloaded “ForgeEndertech” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can enjoy the automatic opening of doors!