Ancient Warfare Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 was born as a mod that complemented the game world Minecraft because there are many elements such as NPC, farm, quarry, and many other attractive features.
What is Ancient Warfare Mod?
Install Ancient Warfare Mod; players will experience constructing an ancient kingdom and entering a fierce battle with the enemy. New things here will help everyone have more enjoyable experiences while playing.
Special feature when installing Ancient Warfare Mod on Game?
This Mod has added a lot of features, helping players not get bored. Core module in Ancient Warfare Mod will help add main functionality and sharing code to other modules. Besides, the Structure Module is responsible for adding templates based on creating constructions in World Gen. Includes in-game tools for creating new templates, tools for creating maps say them. Automation Module includes farming machines, planting trees, exploiting natural resources, raising livestock, mining, and processing ore automatically. Finally, the NPC module helps to supplement the NPCs that are recruited to fight and do other jobs.
- Forge/FML based mod, for greater mod compatibility.
- Open source. Source will be available for view/download/contributions.
- Supports localizations.
- Built in team system for PVP support.
- NEI Plugin available.
- Integrated BuildCraft support.
- Most vehicle/npc/ammunition stats customizable through config files.
- User configurable world-gen settings.
- User driven structure system, add/edit/modify structures to suit your liking.
- 100+ vehicle types currently available
- 50+ Ammo types (everything from pebbles to rockets)
- Land, Sea, and Air vehicles are available
- Varying ranks of vehicle for different performance levels on the same model
- Vehicles have unique stats and use different ammo types
- Multiple ammo types available per-vehicle
- Special-Function Vehicles are available (item transport, battering ram)
- Server-based movement system for reliable and predictable motion handling.
- Much improved aim system including mouse-look based aim.
- Much improved aim of NPCs while on vehicles using new trajectory system.
- Custom path-finding engine to more fully accommodate mod-blocks and ladders.
- Custom AI System — Fuzzy logic priority based system
- Custom Targeting System — MMORPG derived ‘threat list’ based targeting system
- Configurable AI Targeting — Select the targets for any/all NPCs through config file
- Configurable Entity Aggro Settings — Select the targets that will become aggro versus NPCs via config
- Combat and civilian NPCs are available
- Food based Upkeep system provides a ‘fuel’ balance mechanism (values configurable via config file)
- Courier NPC provides an alternative to tube networks for item and inventory manipulation.
- Configurable performance options in config file
- 40+ NPC types currently available
- 60+ Research goals currently.
- Research is required to unlock crafting for most items in Ancient Warfare
- Researcher NPC available to aid in automating your researching.
Civics System (logistics and automation)
- Resource gathering system for most resources (mining, vanilla farming and breedable animals, vanilla tree types)
- Bulk storage available through the Warehouse Civic multiblock structure.
- Most civics require NPCs to work at them in order to function
- Fully supports sided inventories for automation and interface with other mods
- Extra machines to aid in automation
- Fully support sided inventories with rotation, where applicable
- Multiple specialized crafting stations
- Crafting can be fully automated with the use of NPCs
- Sided inventory support
- 15 user configurable teams and 1 default team for new players
- Teams have a rank and admin system available
- Always-accessible in-game GUI for viewing team members/ranks and admin control for team admins
- Team alliances are available
- Team system is integrated into vehicles, NPCs, gates, civics, and crafting as a authorization system
- Team system is integrated into NPC AI aggro and targeting
- Template based structure generation for both world-gen and in-game use.
- Scan in-game structures and export them to a ready-to-use template.
- Copy your favorite vanilla redstone designs to easily share with others
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, NPCs, gates
- Advanced template options to support dynamic block selection (e.g. change on biome, randomly, select from list)
- User-configurable structure world-gen — add your own templates, or edit the included default ones to suit your own vision.
- Configurable world-gen site-validation parameters — ensure the buildings fit into the landscape exactly as you want.
- Full vanilla block support, including rotation
- Supports mod-blocks for any ‘normal’ block types, but does not support rotation. Custom mod-block rotation mapping is being investigated.
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, npcs, gates
- Construct buildings from templates in survival mode with the aid of NPCs
- Reinforced versions of vanilla construction blocks that help protect your fortresses during a siege.
- Explosion resistant — requires multiple TNT sized explosions to destroy
- Variable harvest time — enemy team players harvest blocks as if they were obsidian, friendly players harvest as if they were stone brick
Minecraft and experience after playing?
This new Mod will bring players many interesting experiences. Ancient Warfare Mod adds NPCs who live in the same town as the player. The task is to do the workaround that area and develop your town. Besides, you can also actively turn the characters into soldiers, archers, commanders, workers, and more. Then lead these people into war with the enemy. Besides, the Mod also adds a number of new items and blocks to Minecraft that you need to pay attention to.
So should you choose Ancient Warfare Mod or not?
The answer is absolute yes because it will definitely bring you more enjoyable experiences than that. If you are also a passionate person about this game, quickly download this Ancient Warfare Mod.
How to install Ancient Warfare Mod With Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download Ancient Warfare Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Ancient Warfare Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Download Ancient Warfare Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: shadowmage45 – Source: Curse