Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.16.5 => 1.5.2 is a mod that aims to increase players’ immersion from visual effects related to specific physical states of our character, when we are performing specific actions with our nature, and when our character experiences certain weather conditions. On-screen visual effects to improve immersion during our games.
Let’s give some examples. When a Creeper explodes, dust particles will appear on the screen, as shown in the image below. Depending on the health of our character, bloodstains will appear on the game screen. Effects will also appear on the screen when we encounter an Enderman and when they are poisoned.
We will also experience new visual effects on screen when we are going through a snowstorm, which will leave snow particles on the screen. In sandstorms, there will be spots and sand particles left on the screen. While during the rains, they will leave drops of water on the screen.
How to install Enhanced Visuals Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Enhanced Visuals Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Enhanced Visuals Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!