Greek Fantasy 1.16.5 and 1.16.4 is a mod that focuses on adding many new creatures to our Minecraft worlds. These beings are mainly based on creatures from Greek mythology. The mod is also responsible for adding interesting objects and new structures. Lots of creatures based on Greek mythology.
With this mod installed, you can find, during your travels, cyclops, Ara, mermaids, shadows, unicorns, Orthus, mad cows, minotaurs, harpies, giants, satire, dreads, Náyade, centaurs, Gorgon, cerastes, Empusa and even Gerion and Cerberus, representing bosses.
Update and fixed:
Added Nemean Lion [BOSS], Bronze Bull [BOSS], Golden Ram.
– Nemean Lion is found in deserts, Bronze Bull is summoned by building a 4×4 of gold blocks and placing two “horns” of ichor-infused blocks on the sides.
Added Achilles Armor (projectile protection… but is it worth the risk? “Achilles Heel” makes you more vulnerable to arrow shots to the legs)
Added Persephone 🙂
Fixed small spawning bug (arrisar and James Norman).
Updated statue textures (dandmaster1).
- The entirety of Greek mythology was implemented into the game.
Most of the content of this mod revolves around interesting, unique creatures found around your world. Here’s a complete list:
Women cursed to have their hearts turn to flint.
Drops: flint, flint knife
A golden horse rumored to be as fast as the sun. Give an enchanted golden apple to a tamed horse to transform it.
Drops: nothing (WIP)
Half-men, half-horse, great at archery.
Drops: leather, arrows
Horned vipers found in the desert. If you’re quick, you may be able to tame them with rabbit meat!
The three-headed hound of the underworld
To summon this fiend, you must build a 4×4 hollow frame of blackstone blocks, with a 2×2 of lava in the middle. Then sacrifice the head of an Orthus by tossing it into the lava. The lava will turn to magma and the Cerberus will appear.
Drops: fiery hide, Cerberus head
Dangerous whirlpool monster. Summoned by feeding a Heart of the Sea to a Whirl (by dropping the item nearby).
Drops: treasure chest loot (gold, maps, emeralds, etc.) and a Conch
Sorcerer who spawns wherever witches spawn. Her wand can turn people to pigs!
Drops: Witch drops and sometimes a swine wand
Q: Forge or Fabric?
A: Forge only. Sorry.
Q: Can I use the mod in a modpack?
A: If at all possible, please link to the CurseForge page instead of redistributing the mod. Modpacks are perfectly fine if they follow this rule.
Q: Can I request a feature?
A: Please do! I have lots of ideas but not always a good way to implement them. Your suggestions can be very helpful. That said, I won’t add a feature unless I think it fits.
Q: Do you have a Discord?
A: You can find me on the MMD server in the #skyjay-mods channel (under “Community Mods”)
Q: Will you backport the mod to any other versions?
A: Possibly. This mod is currently only available for 1.16.3 and above. If you want a backport, let me know! I’m willing to backport the mod but nothing older than 1.15.2.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Greek Fantasy Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Greek Fantasy Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Greek Fantasy Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Greek Fantasy Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 and 1.16.4