Guard Villagers Mod 1.16.5 => 1.14.4 focuses on adding a new creature to Minecraft villages. This entity represents a guard whose functionality will join the iron golems to protect the villagers from raids by looters. In addition to this, the mod will also take care of modifying the artificial intelligence of some creatures to make the villages a more exciting place. Guards in the villages to protect the villagers from incursions.
The guards will be generated naturally in the villages, in groups of six members, equipped with an iron sword or a crossbow, although we can give them any weapon, or a shield, by pressing “Shift + right click of the mouse” on guard. With protection, guards can make defensive formations. They will also be able to collect armor from the ground. Their goal is to protect the villages from any danger, including from ourselves. Players will generate new guards by pressing “Shift + right mouse click” on a villager without profession.
The guards will fight with us as long as we have the achievement “Hero of the Village”. We can even order them to continue to right-click on them empty-handed. The cleric villagers will heal the guards in poor health and the players who have “Hero of the village”, while the blacksmith villagers repair the iron golems with iron ingots.
- The main feature of the mod, guards usually spawn in villages in groups of 5, equipped with an iron sword they’re mostly ready for fighting any threat to the village, possibly including you.
- You can switch out their iron sword with a different one by shift right-clicking them with the sword you want them to have.
- If you need more guards, shift right-click a villager with any sword and it will become a guard.
- In raids, illagers kill any animal they see. (false on default)
- Illusioners spawn in raids. (true on default)
- Witches attack villagers. (true on default)
- Archers: Guards that use either crossbows or bows instead of swords.
- New Villages: Think Ocean Villages, Mushroom Villages, Mesa Villages, Swamp Villages, Jungle Villages, etc.
How to install Guard Villagers Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Guard Villagers Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Guard Villagers Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!