I Like Wood 1.16.5 => 1.14.4 is a mod that focuses on adding a lot of wood-related content. As you know, by default, there are some blocks and objects made from wood, which only offer a single design, such as scaffolding. With this mod installed, we can manufacture framing of each type of timber existing in Minecraft. Any wooden object may have all shades of wood.
This mod will allow us to manufacture a lot of new wood-based elements. For example, we can make wooden sticks with each type of wood, ladders, barrels, scaffolding, chests, bonfires, beds, torches, composters, liberías, lecterns, and crafting tables, among other functional blocks and decorative objects of the game.
ALSO updating to 1.16.5 will delete all the contents of chests/barrels of this mod and you have to replace your lecterns! Be sure to make a back-up and move all your items into other containers before update/ maybe I’ll try to provide a data fixer later.
Updated and refactored the api to allow for more flexibility for plugins.
How to install I Like Wood Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download I Like Wood Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put I Like Wood Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!