Illuminations Mod 1.15.2 is a mod that aims to animate the nights in Minecraft and the darkest areas of the world by adding luminous insects, such as fireflies, and other brilliant elements to improve the atmosphere and add a little life to areas where there is little light.
Luminous elements to liven up the nights in Minecraft.
As we can see in the image above, wandering at night on the surface of the world, we can find fireflies illuminating the environment. These fireflies can be captured by players and placed inside glass jars. These jars may be hung as if it were a lamp to illuminate.
What are Illuminations for Forge?
Illuminations for Forge is a port of the original firefly mod, Illuminations. It adds fireflies, glowing insects, and other light orbs to the world to improve the ambiance and liveliness of your world both at night and in low-light areas.
Note: This is the Forge version of the mod. For the Fabric version, please check Illuminations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this mod server-side or client-side?
Since you can interact with fireflies and other entities in this mod, it’s not client-side only, meaning you need both the server and the client to have the mod installed to play with it.
Can I include this mod in a mod pack?
You can include this mod in any mod pack, private or public, without asking permission, as long as you don’t make a profit out of it.
How to install Illuminations Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Illuminations Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Illuminations Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!