More Vanilla Tools 1.16.4,1.16.3, 1.15.2 is a mod that lets you use the default Minecraft materials to create new objects. New weapon sets and tools based on existing materials.
In this case, you can use these materials to make weapons and tools of existing materials, but that does not serve to make such character equipment objects by default.
With this mod installed, you can make use of the following materials to craft weapons and tools. This mod adds Quartz, emerald, bone, obsidian, paper, lapis lazuli, charcoal, glowstone, prismarina, Redstone and slime, among other materials.
How to install More Vanilla Tools With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download More Vanilla Tools file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put More Vanilla Tools file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu