More Vanilla Tools 1.16.4,1.16.3, 1.15.2 is a mod that lets you use the default Minecraft materials to create new objects. New weapon sets and tools based on existing materials.
In this case, you can use these materials to make weapons and tools of existing materials, but that does not serve to make such character equipment objects by default.
With this mod installed, you can make use of the following materials to craft weapons and tools. This mod adds Quartz, emerald, bone, obsidian, paper, lapis lazuli, charcoal, glowstone, prismarina, Redstone and slime, among other materials.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install More Vanilla Tools With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download More Vanilla Tools file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put More Vanilla Tools file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.