Random Loot Mod 1.16.5 => 1.10.2 is a mod that will allow us to find new loot chests that will contain new character team items. These new loot chests can be found in two ways, either by killing enemies and bosses or by exploring fortresses of the Nether and in the cities of the End.
Get loot boxes through battles and dungeon exploration.
The loot boxes offered by this mod can be classified into three groups. The basic button boxes, which will offer us basic weapons, the golden weapon loot boxes, which will contain golden weapons, and the titan loot boxes, which will contain titan weapons.
These loot boxes will allow us to get new types of weapons that will have unique characteristics and permanent beneficial potion effects, potion effects against enemies that we impact with firearms, or unbreakability, among other special features.
There are 3 tiers of cases: Basic, Golden, and Titan, these cases drop swords, shovels, axes, pickaxes, bows and armor that have random amounts of hit damage and attack speed, as well as random effects. Each tool you receive will have an experience bar and once full your tool will level up and gain better attributes such as attack speed or attack damage!
To get started, kill some mobs then right click to open the case!
How to install Random Loot Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Random Loot Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Random Loot Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!