Reliquary Mod 1.16.5 => 1.8.9 focuses on offering us magical objects and blocks designed for our games’ most advanced phases. These blocks and magical things will give us quite powerful functions and abilities. Hence their manufacturing cost is also relatively high.
This mod will allow us to special functions and abilities, such as increasing the production of our orchards, teleporting experience, objects and blocks, duplicating elements, being immune to lava, making use of a new potions-making system, going unnoticed in front of enemies, and much more.
How to install Reliquary Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Reliquary Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Reliquary Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Blocks and Items:
- Coin of Fortune – magnet that teleports items and experience to player
- Hunter’s Handgun – handgun that can be loaded with a variety of different shots (like shots that seek their target, or make creepers explode, …)
- Infernal Chalice – a portable lava storage, but also an item that prevents the player from being hurt in lava (in exchange for some hunger)
- Interdiction Torch – torch that pushes mobs in its range away
- Lilypad of Fertility – lilypad that makes nearby crops grow faster and that can be put side by side with other lilypads for even greated effect
- Nian Zhus – item that makes mobs ignore player (each of them specific to a mob type – creeper Nian Zhu, zombie Nian Zhu, …)
- Sojourner’s Staff – staff that can hold multiple stacks of torches and then place these in world, close to the player as usual or even at great distance for additional cost
- Void Tear – item that can hold a huge number of stacks of a specific item (no more cobble clutter)
- Witherless Rose – flower that prevents player who has it in their inventory from being withered
- Pedestal can be used as a fancy display of items, but at the same time it is functional as well when you put some specific items in
- Picks up items and xp orbs – coin of fortune
- Works as a tank for xp – hero’s medallion (charges the medallion with the xp)
- Attacks mobs – sword (many different kinds work including Tinker’s)
- Gets milk from cows or picks up liquid from the world around – bucket
- Shears sheep or shearable blocks – shears
- Buffs players within range with localized creative flight – Rending Gale in flight mode
- Pushes/pulls mobs in range – Rending Gale in appropriate mode
- Works as an automated farm – Harvest Rod
Tome of Alkahestry:
- Tome of Alkahestry allows duplicating some items for a cost of its charge. By default there are not that many but include even some pretty expensive stuff like diamond or nether star (of course for a cost that’s appropriate to those).
- Reliquary includes custom potion system that allows creating a lot of different kinds of potions. It uses some very basic ingredients like potatos up to very expensive ones like nether stars and the resulting potions have appropriately strong effect(s). Wiki has way more information on how exactly this works and all of the different ingredients and effects.
Fixed and change:
- Fixed hero medallion fluid handler to use proper fluid tag which fixes fortune coin again recognizing it as a fluid handler that can handle experience when both of these are in pedestals
- Updated minimal forge version required to prevent crash with ender staff projectile when version lower than 36.1.3 is used