Straw Golem Reborn 1.16.5,1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to bring to life a new variant of the golem, the straw golem. This creature is not generated naturally, but it must be created by placing a block of pumpkin on a block of straw. A straw golem to help us with agriculture.
The function of this golem is not to protect our villages, as an iron golem does, but to help players perform specific agricultural tasks. The straw golem will harvest, replant, collect crops and store them in a nearby chest. This autonomously.
The straw golem will be able to perform these tasks with all the predetermined crops of the game, but also with the new crops that are added by other popular farming mods. The straw golem has little life, we can cure it with wheat and it will follow us if we hold an apple with our hands.
(This mod is a port of the original Strawgolem mod, brought back to life for modern versions of Minecraft.
- Automatic harvesting, replanting of crops & delivery to a nearby container
- Can specify which container to deliver by shift right clicking golem and then container with an empty hand
- Supports modded crops and containers, stem grown blocks like pumpkins and melons, and more!
- Can add a whitelist / blacklist in config
- Golems have a 7 day lifespan by default. This is configurable
- Certain actions, like carrying a heavy block, being in water or the rain add an additional -1/tick penalty each (cumulative)
- Lifespan can be restored with wheat. 1 wheat = 1/4 minecraft day
- Strawgolem health is capped by their lifespan %. A golem with 3.5 days remaining will have a max health of 1 heart
- Lifespan is indicated via HWYLA or by their decaying texture. When they’re very old there’s a fly that hovers around ’em
- Loves apples! They will follow you if you hold one
- Golems get hungry in 2 days by default. This is configurable
- If they don’t get an apple in time, they will sit and pout until you give them one!
- Each apple gives them another day before they’re hungry again
- Iron Golems get curious sometimes, and will pick straw golems up for inspection
- Farm animals get hungry sometimes, and will take a little monch. Don’t let their health get too low!
- Raiders seem to really have it out for straw golems. Make sure to protect them!
- I’ve always tried to make the mod pretty configurable so modpack makers can have their way with it.
- Crops can be whitelist or blacklist, harvesting, replanting and delivery can all be toggled
- Crop detection range can be edited
- Lifespan and hunger defaults can be changed, or disabled alltogether. Lifespan penalties can also be toggled individually
- Tether system can be toggled and altered
- Misc features like shivering, iron golem pickup can be toggled as well
What are you waiting for? Let’s get farming!
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Straw Golem Reborn Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Straw Golem Reborn Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Straw Golem Reborn Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Straw Golem Reborn Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2, and 1.14.4
We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you