Wolves With Armor 1.16.4, 1.16.2, and 1.15.2 is a mod that will allow you to have your wolves protected from enemy attacks, adding a plus of protection through the use of armor. These armors will offer our wolves protection similar to that offered by horse armor.
Like the armor for your character, you can craft armor from leather, iron, gold, diamond and nephrite, but for your wolves. Just as you love armor pieces for your character, you can also do it with the armor for your wolves.
Wolf Armor gives the same protection as Horse Armor. You click on a Wolf while holding Wolf Armor to equip it.
How to install Wolves With Armor Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download Wolves With Armor Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Wolves With Armor Modd file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
How to install Wolves With Armor Mod With Fabric
- Make sure you have installed Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.