Want to find specific blocks for mining without spending hours hopelessly searching? With a Minecraft X Ray Mod like X-Ray Mod (also known as The Simple Xray Mod), you can see through your world seed with xray vision to find any type of block you want. There are a lot of features with this X-Ray Mod which makes mining a lot easier since you can simply filter out any of the blocks that you are not looking for.
Some of the features of this xray mod include:
- Filter out unwanted blocks.
- Increase vision in shafts and caves with night vision.
- Quickly go anywhere on your map with the Fly Mod
- Advanced coordinate system to go exactly where you need to.
- Find redstones quickly and easiliy.
- See through blocks to find what you are looking for.
How To Install The Minecraft X Ray Mod:
It’s important to note that the x-ray mod does not require any checks for Forge API which means you can install and run this mod on any single player or multiplayer server without needing to have Minecraft Forge installed; you simply need a compatible Minecraft installation.
- Download the appropriate version of xray mod for your server.
- Run the installation file (it is a .jar file).
- Choose the profile that you want to run the x-ray mod with.
- If you are going to use this mod with other addons you will need to add those mod .jar or .zip files to your installer window.
- Hit the install button.
- That’s all you have to do; run Minecraft and make sure it worked.
Warnings and Tips
- The Minecraft X Ray Mod is compatible with Forge, standard Minecraft, Liteloader, and OptiFine.
- If you are using Minecraft Forge, make sure you place the .jar file in your mods folder.
- .class files are changed with this addon so it may not always be compatilble.
- Because you can see through blocks, this mod is considered a Minecraft cheat so it is not allowed on all servers.