Download Voyager Shader for Minecraft
The Voyager shader i1.17.1→1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 s an interesting pack with realistic sky and lighting system, it will offer non-standard procedurally generated clouds that affect the general lightning in Minecraft.
The effects on these shaders aren’t revolutionary or incredible but there are plenty of features to enjoy across different versions such as Ultra presets for those who want even more detail than default settings provide!
The Voyager Shaderpack can create an impressive and atmospheric fog at a given height, it looks really lovely. Although the system of lighting is not perfect, this sheyderera has one main feature: realistic clouds that affect how bright or dark things become when they cover up our sun – just like in real life!
In addition to changing colors depending on what type weather happens (for example blue for clear skies), raindrops will have different hues such as pink during autumn leaves season; even moon phases appear more interesting than before thanks to these gorgeous shaders which make beautiful sunsets andrises with golden rays shining through puffy white masses congregating around
Voyager Shader— Installation Guide
- The first step is to download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod or Optifine Mod on your Minecraft client!
- Now go to:
- Windows => %appdata%\.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “shaderpacks” folder.
- Download the shader pack from below.
- Move the downloaded .zip into the shaderpacks folder.
- Now you can select shader in-game from Options/Shaders!
- That was all!
Also, set Old Lighting in the Shader Settings menu to Default.