Firewolf 1.12 is a texture pack that will offer us textures with smooth designs, with well-defined and well-defined details, preserving color tones more or less similar to the predefined ones, except for individual blocks and objects. The right definition of these textures, with a resolution of 128x, also makes it a somewhat expensive pack to load, so it is almost essential to use external tools such as Optifine, especially on less powerful PCs.
Firewolf HD 3D Resource Pack (Texture Pack) Installation Guides:
1. Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
2. Download and Install Optifine or MC Patcher for better resource pack performance.
Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher and it increases game speeds and graphics settings
However, MC Patcher is needed for your hurry.
3. Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
a. Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
b. Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
c. Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
4. Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
5. The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
6. Enjoy your new world with this resource pack