To avoid boredom for the game when you have to hear too many familiar sounds. This is a simple resource pack I made years ago and decided to remake today, because why not, that replaces the villager sounds with voice clips from the Oney cartoon “Wingardium Leviosa”…because reasons…and villagers are 100x better this way…that is all.
What is The difference between Minecraft texture packs and resource packs?
Both are the same! There is no difference between Minecraft Texture Packs and Minecraft Resource Packs. In Java Edition, 1.6 texture packs were replaced with resource packs, which change the textures of the game and things like sounds, music, language files, fonts, splash texts, and more. Texture packs only modify the game’s decoration; resource packs can modify decorations, audio files, animations, etc.
What do mods and data packs do in Minecraft?
Mods make the game more enjoyable; change the default game code. Resource Packs change textures, sounds, models, and other resources that are already in the game. Data Packs provide a way for players to customize their Minecraft experience further.
Leviosa Resource Pack Installation Guides:
1. Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
2. Download and Install Optifine or MC Patcher for better resource pack performance.
Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher and it increases game speeds and graphics settings
However, MC Patcher is needed for your hurry.
3. Go to Minecraft/resource packs where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
a. Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
b. Linux: ~/.minecraft/resource packs (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
c. Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/resource packs (This folder may be hidden)
4. Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
5. The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
6. Enjoy your new world with this resource pack