Majestica 1.16.1, 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a resource pack that will touch fantastic and medieval themes to your Minecraft worlds. The colours of the various resources offered by this resource pack are much darker than those found by default, as they seek to give a dark and medieval touch to the various elements that make up the visual aspect of the game. Now you can add a fantastic and medieval touch to Minecraft.
It is a resource pack that offers a resolution higher than the default Minecraft, 32x, so you will need to use Optifine to take full advantage of its potential and reduce the impact of the increased resolution of each of the new resources.
Majestica Resource Pack Installation Guides:
1. Download Majestica Resource Pack file format and do not Unzip it
2. Download and Install Optifine or MC Patcher for better resource pack performance.
Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher and it increases game speeds and graphics settings
However, MC Patcher is needed for your hurry.
3. Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
a. Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
b. Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
c. Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
4. Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
5. The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
6. Enjoy your new world with this resource pack.