Do you want to mod your Minecraft to add HD textures, animations, and other HD features? That is exactly what Optifine 1.16.5 and Optifine 1.16.4-1.14.4-1.12.2-1.7.10 will allow. By utilizing your onboard graphics or PCIe graphics card, Optifine HD will double the amount of frames displayed per second. By increasing your FPS, Minecraft looks smoother than ever before and the optional changes to textures, rendering, weather, and fog give you a brand new visual experience on Minecraft. Some of the features of this addon and mod include:
- A significant boost (double) to your game’s FPS (frames per second) to make animations smooth.
- HD texture support that allows you to automatically install any type of HD textures without the need of the fix from MCPatcher HD.
- Complete control over smooth lighting to give customization over how lights are display in your Minecraft installation.
- Customize how in-game fog works with full control settings.
- Instantly makes grass and snow look more realistic than standard Minecraft installations.
- Switch between texture packs without having to exit the game with Fast Texturepack Switching.
- Configure and create custom animations for any object within your Minecraft installation.
- Autosave feature to ensure you do not accidently lose your customizations.
- And much more…
In this video, I’ll teach you set the optimal and best settings for Optifine for Minecraft. Optifine is a mod in Minecraft that will increase your FPS and make your gameplay feel a lot more smooth, only just by installing it. But for some people, they want even better fps. In this video, I’ll show you how to tweak the settings for optifine that will give you a huge FPS boost!
Is Optifine a virus?
It’s totally safe. If you install OptiFine the correct way, you shouldn’t have any issues with virus’ or your account being stolen. Make sure you go here and select the version you want to install it on
Is Minecraft OptiFine free?
Yes,Optifine is absolutely FREE of any cost.
How to Install OptiFine?
Before installing Optifine make sure you create a backup. If you have used MCPatcher HD mods for texture patching, make sure that you unpatch all of your customizations so your installation uses the default textures. You’ll need to have the latest version of Java installed.
- Choose and the appropriate game version and download Optifine depending on your Minecraft installation.
- Install Minecraft Forge using Forge installer and then close Minecraft, run the game again, and close it once more.
- Navigate to %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Add the Mod Jar file to the folder that you downloaded in the first step.
- Open up Minecraft Launcher and choose the Forge profile then hit the Play button.