Soartex Fanver 1.16, 1.15, and 1.12 is a texture pack with a well-detailed design, clean and composed of soft-looking textures, but with quite saturated colors, which will give a more defined and colorful touch to your Minecraft worlds.
Despite the fact that it is a 64x resolution texture pack, its degree of detail in terms of design makes the blocks look very well defined, looking like a pack with a higher resolution, achieving a simple visual appearance. Colorful and nice.
Resource Pack Installation Guides:
1. Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
2. Download and Install Optifine or MC Patcher for better resource pack performance.
Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher and it increases game speeds and graphics settings
However, MC Patcher is needed for your hurry.
3. Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
a. Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
b. Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
c. Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
4. Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
5. The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
6. Enjoy your new world with this resource pack