Download Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 20w51a , Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 20w51a is the last of 2020 and it adds the much anticipated Axolotl mob. Infact there are five different axolotl’s.
Yes, Minecraft Caves & Cliffs add a terrifying-sounding monster, but it also gives players not one but two potential best friend mobs who can help them take down pesky enemies. Here is everything you can look forward to when Minecraft 1.17 goes live.
MINECRAFT CAVES & CLIFFS RELEASE DATE
The Minecraft Caves & Cliffs release date is Summer 2021 and will be coming to both Windows 10 and Java Edition. It was first announced during this year’s Minecraft Live presentation.
How to install:
- To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 20w51a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server
- Added the axolotl!
- Bundles and shulker box items will now drop their items when destroyed.
- Some changes have been made to sculk sensors.
- Axolotls currently love tropical fish, though this may change. Tropical fish or tropical fish buckets can be used to mate axolotls.
- Axolotls will swim around with you if you’re holding a tropical fish or tropical fish bucket in one of your hands.
- When a player kills a mob that the axolotl was attacking or being attacked by, the axolotl will show its appreciation by granting the player temporary regeneration and removing any mining fatigue effects.
- You can pick up your axolotl in a water bucket and carry it around just like a salmon or cod!
- Axolotls will always chase after squids and other types of fish.
- Axolotls are skittish, but they will attack Drowned and Guardians if you tempt them with their favorite food – tropical fish!
- Axolotls do not like it out of the water and will dry up and begin taking damage if they are out of water for longer than 5 minutes.
- An axolotl will not dry up as long as they are in water or rain.
- Sometimes when an axolotl takes damage, it will pretend to be dead so that it stops being attacked.
- There are four common varieties and 1 rare variety of axolotl.
- Axolotls do not spawn in the world in the world yet, but you can find spawn eggs for them in the creative inventory.
- Eating Start has been removed as an event for a few reasons.
- It is inconsistent with our philosophy around vibrations. Mining a block is not considered a vibration because a physical event hasn’t happened in the world yet (you can stop mining and the block will revert). This is the same for eating: you can start eating, but then stop and the food reverts as if eating never occurred.
- It wasn’t widely considered to be a useful event for players to use sculk sensors with.
- Eating Finish is staying, and will likely be much more useful to sculk sensors for this scenario.
- Walking on wool no longer causes vibrations.
- Throwing wool as an item onto the ground no longer causes vibrations.
- Sculk sensors are now silent while waterlogged.