Chat Bubbles 1.15.2,1.12.2 and 1.7.10 are responsible for generating bullets or snacks on Minecraft characters’ heads, where the texts that each of them has written will appear. In multiplayer games, we can see who is talking through Minecraft chat.
As you know, Minecraft chat is useful for communicating with other players, both on a public server and on a private server where we play with our friends. Although he has a problem when many people are talking, it is chaos to see who says something. With this mod installed, the text written by each player will appear above their head. We are being easier to locate the character and see what everyone is saying.
This is similar to VoxelChat, but VoxelChat functions best with a server plugin. Works on most multiplayer servers, but if a server has a super customized format for chat lines that is far enough away from normal it may not work on that server. It is possible to make custom regex lines to add support for individual servers that are not supported out of the box.
Chatline formats currently handled properly (not exhaustive):
- <rank playername>text
- <playername (status)>text
- <rank playername (status)>text
- [worldname] [rank] playername (status): text
- [worldname]<[rank]playername> text (hi Westeroscraft!)
- stuff playername: text (hi Creative Node, lots of others I’m sure)
- whatever SYMBOLplayernameSYMBOL text (hi realmcraft)
- **title [rank] name: text (Factions)
Rift Mod Loader (For Minecraft 1.13)
Fabric Modloader (For Minecraft 1.15+)
Fabric API (For Minecraft 1.15+)
How to install Chat Bubbles Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have LiteLoader.
- Download Chat Bubbles Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Chat Bubbles Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu