What is Mo’ creatures mod?
Created by DrZhark on November 17, 2010, Mo’ creatures mod is the one you need for more exciting Minecraft time. For years, it has been considered one of the worthiest mods to install to play Minecraft because it adds more than 58 new mobs to the game, along with the ability to tame and ride some animals and monsters. However, it is more than that.
Amazing Minecraft experience with Mo’ creatures
The very first reason why Mo’ creatures mod is perceived as the mod every Minecraft lover should try is its several dozens with much more variations each mob. You can find a large number of passive, mountable, tameable, useful, hostile and deadly mobs here in Mo’ creatures mod. Water mobs such as sharks, fishes, jellyfishes, stingrays, crabs,…are also added for more diversity.
Along with the mobs, you can expect new items and blocks along with, such as new biomes and a nee breeding mechanic. You might not know but the vanilla Minecraft horse was originated from this Mo’ creatures mod.
Most features available here are personalized, thus you can choose to disable the one you do not like.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds over 58 new mobs to Minecraft, with both realistic, humanoid, and fantasized creatures, such as the majestic pegasus and fairy horse, and even venomous dragon-like drakes. Some mobs may throw blocks at you, or destroy them. Others may hunt you down on sight, and can even run at your own pace. All these mobs spawn naturally in the Overworld and the Nether, and a few can be found in the Wyvern Lair dimension.
- The spawn eggs are located in the Creative mode menu. Default press “E” and find the “MoCreatures” tab.
- Many mobs will either attack the player or fight amongst each other, whereas others can fly or even dig under blocks.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds several new blocks to Minecraft. Most of these blocks generate in the Wyvern Lair dimension. The Ogre Lair blocks are unused and are only found in the Creative menu.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds one dimension to Minecraft, that being the Wyvern Lair. This dimension, as the name suggests, is home to wyverns, bunnies and snakes. The other dimension, the Ogre Lair, is still in development. When released, it will become home to ogres and three ogre princes.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds a variety of items to Minecraft. Most of these items are either obtained as drops from mobs when they are killed, or are made by the player.
- Some items can be useful for crafting armor and various weapons. Other items include the teleport staff, which can be used to teleport you to any desired location, the wyvern portal staff can take you to another dimension, amulets can store your tamed pets, and the builder hammer can help you with building.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds different types of armor that can worn by the player to provide extra protection. Scorpion armor, for example, can give you special benefits when worn such as mild regeneration or being able to breath underwater.
- Despite horse armor being a vanilla Minecraft item, it is listed here since horses and wyverns can wear it.
How to install Mo’ creatures mod?
Follow these several simple steps and you can enjoy Mo’ creatures mod in Minecraft with no difficulty:
Step 2 – Download mod files, close and relaunch Minecraft
While downloading Mo’ creatures mod for Minecraft game, choose the correct versions or it will fail to work. If you have any problems with forge installation, try upgrading to the latest version.
If you are seeking ways to make your Minecraft more fantastic, Mo’ creatures mod is where to go.
Download Mo’Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2-1.10.2-1.7.10