Henkelmax’s GraveStone Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) adds a gravestone, rituals, and zombies to your Minecraft world. The mod is designed to add a spooky feeling to the game, and it does a great job of doing just that! With Henkelmax’s GraveStone Mod installed, you can enjoy watching zombies shamble around your graveyard, or perform rituals in order to bring forth the undead!
How To Install Henkelmax’s GraveStone Mod
Make sure your Minecraft client is closed.
Press the Windows Key (Start)
Type in %appdata% and press enter.
Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder.
From here, just drag in the mods that you wish to add.
Open Minecraft again and click Play, and the mods should now be loaded.
- When you die a gravestone will be placed at your death position and the players name is written on it.
- Optionally you can get a piece of paper with the necessary informations about your death.
- There is also an option to automatically remove this item when you break the gravestone.
- When you break the gravestone it will drop the items of your inventory.
- If you enable the gamerule keepInventory there will be placed no gravestone.
- You can also break the gravestone with silktouch to get it as an item to use it for decoration.
- When you rightclick the gravestone the name of the player who died and the death time will be displayed.
- The gravestone can be named by simply renaming it in an anvil and then placing it.
Henkelmax’s GraveStone Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links: