Minimize maps on Minecraft easily with Rei’s Minimap Mod
Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft is considered the best miniature map mod for Minecraft computer players.
It can be said that getting lost in the vast Minecraft world is easy to happen. Any situation can happen at any time, so you need a compact map that is easy to see and use. To improve and help players, Rei’s Minimap Mod appeared. Join us to learn about this mod!
What is Rei’s Minimap Mod?
Rei’s Minimap Mod is a Mod version of Minecraft game with map miniature feature, allowing players to see world map mode in the corner of their screen.
Rei’s Minimap Mod has added a lot of miniature maps to Minecraft, making it easy to find caves, crowds gathering, or you can set up moving routes to explore the world of friends.
Exceptionally detailed maps allow you to see different shades and colors, even when they are barely noticeable. With the list of some features, the player can easily navigate.
Features of Rei’s Minimap Mod
In Rei’s Minimap Mod version, some interesting features and features are as follows. It can help you quickly handle stray situations thanks to a clear, easy-to-understand miniature map, transparent square blocks, and flexible lighting. There are entity radar, cave maps, movement points, and in-game key setting features.
You can set up the match’s move points to end with Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft. By pressing the default “.” Or “-” key, you can see a list of optional items in settings. As for the Mac, there are some problems. To do this on a Mac, go to Mac HD > Users > Username > Library > Application Support > Minecraft > mods > rei_minimap > keyconfig.txt. You can find the menu hotkey and set it to whatever key you want.
With Rei’s Minimap Mod, players can navigate underground with a cave feature or on the ground with a compass and detailed maps that can be switched on and off.
- Fast processing
- Beautiful map rendering:
- Expression of semitransparent blocks
- Bump-map expression of height
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
- Biome color
- Entities radar
- Cave mapping
- Waypoints (Can not teleport)
- Ingame keyconfig
- ZanMinimap frame appearance
- Indication of slime spawning chunks (Does not work in multiplayer after minecraft 1.2)
Rei’s Minimap Mod Installation Guides:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download Rei’s Minimap Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Rei’s Minimap Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecraft.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Is it difficult to install Rei’s Minimap Mod?
No, Then, you download the zip or jar for the mod (make SURE it is actually the correct version, it MUST match the forge version. It should have the version on the name of the file). Now, open the windows button or file viewer and type %appdata% . There wil be a .minecraft folder, and inside it, a mods folder. Simply drag the mod into the mods folder, and launch the game. It should have the mod loaded, and you can click on the mods button. If you see it there with a description and title and such, everything should have gone correctly.
Can Rei’s Minimap Mod features be changed or set up? How to set up?
With this minimap you can easily find caves, mobs, and set way-points!. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Do Rei’s Minimap Mods Have Upgrades?
Rei’s Minimap is no more updated, you should download VoxelMap instead
Download Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10-1.12.2