Bringing Dinosaurs Mod to Minecraft: Jurassic Park Style
What if Dinosaurs had never become extinct? What if you could just download a mod and bring them back to life in your Minecraft world? Well, now you can. Dinosaurs Mod 1.17-1.12.2-1.11.2 is one of the most popular mods for Minecraft on the market today. It’s been downloaded over 2 million times, and it has some pretty impressive features too! In this blog post we’ll talk about what Dinosaurs Mod does, how to install it, and why people love it so much.
MORE DINOSAURS MOD / JURASSIC WORLD WITH INDOMINUS !
- Dinosaurs: This mod contains many dinosaurs, as that is the main focus of this mod.
- Plants: If your dinosaur pen is empty, why not add some beautiful prehistoric plants to fill it up?
- Machinery: In order to create dinosaurs, you will need machinery. This mod contains many machines that will be useful in your journey to bring dinosaurs back.
- Decorations: This mod contains many decorations you can use to decorate your very own Jurassic Park.
- Vehicles: Need to get around your park? Sure, we’ve got them.
- Fossils: To create dinosaurs, you’ll need DNA, fossils are a perfect way to get DNA.
- Skeletons: Create your very own museum with skeletons, constructed with the fossils you find.
In the world of Minecraft, Dinosaurs Mod brings the prehistoric age to life! Dinosaurs Mod is a mod made for players who want to explore a Jurassic Park-inspired world.
Just Enough Items Mod (Optional)
How to install Dinosaurs Mod?
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Locate the minecraft application folder.
On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.