Functional Backpacks 1.16.5 => 1.7.10 is a mod that will allow us to expand our ability to transport objects by making backpacks. The mod offers us three backpack sizes that follow an evolutionary process. That is, its manufacture follows a process of evolution or improvement. First, we will have to make the small backpack, make the medium backpack and then make the enormous backpack. A simple way to increase the carrying capacity, through backpacks, in our character.
The process of manufacture and evolution of backpacks is straightforward. To make the bag small, we must follow the manufacturing process of the image above. The medium and the large, of which we can see the manufacturing process in the image below this publication, require the lower level of the backpack. To make the backpack medium we will need to improve the small one, and to make the pack large, we will need to improve the median.
I am not a developer of any older backpack mod. Textures are from Might Porky’s backpack mod, which he handed over to Eydamos. Because of that i think i’ll change the texture to my own soon. I have no contact with Eydamos in any way.
This mod can be packed in every modpack you want 🙂
Sourcecode is linked above and is available under Apache License 2.0.
Issues goes to the Issuetracker linked above.
How to install Useful Backpacks Mod 1.16.5 => 1.7.10:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge , ForgeEndertech
- Download Useful Backpacks Mod from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If the Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Paste the downloaded “ForgeEndertech” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can enjoy the automatic opening of doors!
Download Useful Backpacks Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 => 1.7.10