Quadral 1.16, 1.15, and 1.12 is a pack of textures made up of saturated colors, which will fill your world with strong colors. Its textures are mostly made up of blocks with multiple internal designs, that is, these textures with details in the building blocks, not smooth-looking nor minimalist.
This texture pack has a resolution of 16x, just like the predefined textures of Minecraft, so you don’t need to use Optifine, although it always comes in good, especially on un powerful computers. However, this texture pack does not require many resources to be rendered.
Quadral Texture Pack for Minecraft Frostburn update version that added new blocks and some new sounds.
How to install Quadral Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16.4, 1.15.2, and 1.14.4?
- Download and install Optifine HD or MCPather HD.
- Download Monsterley Texture Pack using the link you find on the webpage.
- Go to Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Open the folder of the resourcepacks and move the zip file in the place you have downloaded QuadralTexture Pack in Step number 2.
- Paste the downloaded package file into “resourcepacks”. Now we can enjoy a new look for our world!