The CreatorPack Texture Pack that will modify the appearance of the various elements of the game, with a unique touch but maintaining the essence of the game.
Textures are soft, clean, and crisp, as they are twice as resolution as those predefined in Minecraft. It is a texture pack with a resolution of 32x, so it will be necessary to install Optifine to optimize the resolution increase. The textures can only be described as smooth, clean, and a lot more detailed than the default textures. Despite many changes, different itself from the game’s vanilla look, It still brings a very close and familiar feeling to the players, hitting close to the nostalgia. It doesn’t matter what you will build, “Creator” guarantees to fit that style. Whether you live in a medieval village or a futuristic city, the world around you will look great.
How to install The CreatorPack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16.4, 1.15.2, and 1.14.4?
- Download and install Optifine HD or MCPather HD.
- Download The CreatorPack Texture Pack using the link you find on the webpage.
- Go to Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Open the folder of the resourcepacks and move the zip file in the place you have downloaded The CreatorPack Texture Pack in Step number 2.
- Paste the downloaded package file into “resourcepacks”. Now we can enjoy a new look for our world!