Better UX 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on modifying the vast majority of overlapping visual elements that appear on our game screen. With this mod installed, you will have more information on your game screen, but in a more compact format. Modification of visual elements overlaid on the screen.
Better UX Mod 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2 and 1.12.2 replaces the majority of overlays that are displayed on the screen.
For example, food icons and hearts will be replaced by a bar and numeric values. Health, food, absorption and saturation, as well as altered states and potion effects affecting the character, will be displayed by changing the color of these indicator bars.
On the other hand, when the character has the armor equipped, shields will appear on the quick access bar’s sides, as we can see in the image below. The left guard shows the minimum amount of damage the armor can reduce, while the correct shield shows the maximum amount.
This mod also adds more without compromising visible space. Fire no longer covers all the screen. All hearts and food have been replaces with a health bar and a food bar. The health bar will change color when wither or poison effect is applied, also it will get covered in a shield when the player has absorption hearts. The food bar has to layers the first layer has a darker color and represents the amount of food, the second layer represents the saturation amount.
Both the health bar and the food bar have numbers displaying the amount of health, absorption, food and saturation. While having armor on, two shields will be displayed on the left and right of the hotbar. Both shields display a percentage: the left shield displays the minimum amount of damage the armor is able to reduce and the right shield will display the maximum amount of damage the armor is able to reduce.
As the way Minecraft is coded the higher the damage the lower the damage reduction percentage will be applied in the calculation. The shields will adjust for the protection enchantments on the armor as well.
-> Fixed an issue causing clients to crash to desktop when sound effects were playing while connected to a server (on all versions)
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Better UX Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Better UX Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Better UX Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Better UX Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2 and 1.12.2