What is CMDCam Mod?
CMDCam Mod 1.17.1-1.16.5 is a mod for The Long Dark that lets you take high-quality screenshots in-game. It does this by replacing the game’s normal screenshot functionality with its own, which has a much higher resolution and doesn’t compress the images, so your screenshots will look exactly how you see them in the game, without any loss of visual quality.
What are the system requirements?
At this time, CMDCam Mod officially supports Windows 7 through 10. As The Long Dark’s engine is very lightweight, CMDCam Mod should run fine on pretty much any hardware capable of running TLD. (i3 2GHz or better / 4GB RAM / Graphics card with 512MB VRAM)
What are the controls?
The controls for capturing screenshots with CMDCam Mod are the same as TLD’s normal screenshot function. (Print Screen / Alt+ PrtScn) The screenshots you take will be located in your game directory.
How do I install CMDCam Mod?
Simply download the latest version of CMDCam Mod, extract it to your game directory in a folder called ‘CMDCam’, and run the ‘TLD_CMDCam’ application. You should always try to use the latest version available, as bug fixes are applied quite frequently.
Do I have to uninstall TLD’s normal screenshot
– Captures screenshots in much higher quality than the game’s built-in screenshot function.
– Large range of supported resolutions (See full list below)
– Allows the user to specify the capture mode (Entire screen / Selected Window) and destination folder for screenshots. – Hotkey to capture active window instead of entire screen.
How to use CMDCam Mod?
For a quick guide on how to use CMDCam Mod, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V1qeMn_OmI
Supported resolutions: – 4K (3840×2160) – 5K (5120×2880) – 6K
Press ‘P’ for adding a point.
Press ‘U’ to start the animation (default time is 10 seconds)
- /cam add [number] register a point at the current position.
- /cam start <time|ms|s|m|h|d> starts the animation using the given time.
- /cam clear delete all registered points.
- /cam goto <index> teleports to the given point.
- /cam set <index> updates point to current location.
- /cam remove <index> removes the given point.
- /cam target <none:self> set the camera target. If you leave it empty, right click an entity or a block to mark the target.
- /cam mode <default:outside> set current mode
- /cam interpolation <linear,cosine,cubic,hermite> set the camera interpolation. hermite interpolation is default.
- /cam follow-speed <number> sets the camera follow speed (targets), default is 1.0.
Press ‘V’ to zoom in, ‘N’ to zoom out and ‘B’ to reset the zoom.
Press ‘G’ to roll left, ‘J’ to roll right and ‘H’ to reset the roll.
- /cam show <all:linear,cosine,cubic,hermite> shows the path using the given interpolation
- /cam hide <all:linear,cosine,cubic,hermite> hides the path using the given interpolation
- Smooth camera paths.
- Roll rotation.
- ‘outside’ mode (be camera & actor at the same time).
- Following targets.
How to install CMDCam Mod?
Locate the minecraft application folder.
On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Can I use this for an entire playthrough on a single save slot?
Technically speaking, you can. However it isn’t advised, as every time the mod is updated, your settings will be wiped and you’ll have to configure them again from scratch.
Download CMDCam Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1-1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1