Have you ever wanted to change the color of your armor but didn’t want to have to remove all your current armor and start from scratch? Colorful Armor Mod 1.17.1->1.7.10 is a mod that makes it possible for you to customize any piece of armor in colors of your choice! Colorful Armor Mod 1.17.1->1.7.10 is a mod that allows armor to be customized by changing its color with any dye in the game, chainmail armor creates browns and blacks, iron has orange hues, gold gives you rich yellows and oranges, diamond produces blues and purples. Colorful Armor Mod also offers new recipes for sponges which can be used to clean your dyed armors of their colors again with water buckets!
All you need is an iron, gold, or diamond piece of armor and the dye of your choice from anywhere in the game world. Want a red chainmail chestpiece? Just craft some iron chainmail with red dye!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.