Infinite Trading 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, and 1.13.2 is responsible for preventing the imitation of exchanges of the villagers to trade with them infinitely, as many times as we want. That said, as long as we have enough emeralds, this doesn’t change at all. It’s time to make infinite exchanges with the villagers.
Therefore, this installed mod eliminates the “maximum trade” of the villagers, which puts a maximum amount to the number of operations that we can perform with them. So if we find villagers that offer good exchanges, we can take advantage of them infinitely.
Infinite Trading is a minimalistic mod which prevents villager trades from locking up, making them always available and allowing infinite trading. I’m not sure where they get the items from, but as long as emeralds are involved they’ll find a way. The wandering trader is supported and enabled by default. This can be turned off in the config.
Updated Infinite Trading to work with the new Collective update. The update attempts to inform players which download mods from illegitimate sources that it can be harmful to do so. If you are reading this on CurseForge and download your mods here, this won’t affect you. Thank you for downloading mods from CurseForge and supporting the mod developers.
wanderingTraderInfiniteTrades (default = true): When enabled, the trades of the wandering trader also never lock up.
You can buy as many items as you want:
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Infinite Trading Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, and 1.13.2
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Download Infinite Trading Mod from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If the Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Paste the downloaded “Collective Library.” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can enjoy the automatic opening of doors!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.