Inventory Pets is a mod that is responsible for modifying and adding new parameters in some Minecraft animals, to offer us the functionality to convert certain animals into pets, and also add a level system that will allow us to evolve our pets and get them to learn new skills.
They serve many different useful purposes like giving you speed boosts, flight, and climbing up walls! So long as you have the pet in your hotbar, you will be able to utilize its abilities.
The purpose for the pets is to lend you the abilities that particular mob or item possesses. Creepers will protect you from blasts, Endermen will teleport you away when you’re low on health, Chickens will increase your speed, and Squids will allow you to breath, swim and see better underwater!
You can also craft utility pets like chests, anvils, and crafting tables. Chests and Crafting tables work like portable versions of their namesake. Just right-click and their menus will pop up.
Your new pets will need to eat to survive so you’ll need to keep a stack of the pet’s desired food in your inventory and they’ll find it when they need it. All of the recipes to craft pets will have their food source as the top-center item so you’ll need to keep that item available to feed them.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Inventory Pets Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Inventory Pets Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Inventory Pets Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- It’s time to trade in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.