MrCrayfish’s Vehicle 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture a total of twenty types of vehicles, fourteen more than in its previous version. You will find motor vehicles, such as tractors, karts, motorcycles, quads or ATV’s, and various types of trailers and accessories, among these twenty vehicles. Go out to work in your orchards with a tractor or go for a ride on a sofa with wheels.
Each of the new vehicles that will allow us to manufacture this mod can be customized. You can change your vehicles’ engines, make them run more, and change the wheels to be able to drive on one type, or another, of terrain. The mod will also allow you to make vehicles a little more fun, such as a sofa with wheels or a shopping cart, among others.
All motor vehicles will need fuel to operate. To do this, the mod will allow us to build a simple fuel production system, which will work from machines and pipes, looking very similar to that of petrol poles.
This mod is in the Alpha update phase, so it can still contain bugs or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this same article.
How to install MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, and 1.13.2
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge , Obfuscate Mod.
- Download MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If the Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Paste the downloaded “Obfuscate Mod” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can enjoy the automatic opening of doors!
- Go Kart
- Mini Bike
- Dune Buggy
- Couch (Sofa Car)
- Shopping Cart
- Bumper Car
- Jet Ski
- Speed Boat
- Aluminum Boat
- Smart Car
- Lawn Mower
- Sports Plane
- Golf Cart
- Adds over 20 vehicles (including powered vehicles and useful trailers)
- Customise vehicles with different colours, wheels and engines
- Simple and straightforward fuel production system (also supports 3rd party fluid pipes)
- Tons of configuration options to adjust the mod to your liking
- Support for datapacks to add and change machine/vehicle recipes (Minecraft 1.15+ only)
- Optional support for Controllable (allows you to drive vehicles using a gamepad)
- Bonus vehicles when installed with MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod
- Most importantly traffic cones you can place on the ground or wear as a hat
* Minor fix to vehicle movement logic
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.