Now You Can Fly to Minecraft Even in Survival Mode – Wings Mod 1.12.2
The Wings mod is a small and simple one that will allow you to fly around the world of Minecraft even if you’re playing on Survival mode. Wings can be crafted using nine different designs, each with its own unique recipe so make sure to look up the recipes beforehand so you don’t waste any time gathering items for your new wings. Wings can also be used as a last resort when fighting enemies or just exploring the map!
What’s a Minecraft player to do when they want to fly? Wings mod offers players the chance to fly in survival mode, too! Wings come in nine different pairs with distinct and imaginative designs. Wings are crafted from materials found around the world of Minecraft, so make sure you know which wings you want before going looking for specific crafting recipes.
Fly to Minecraft with 9 Unique Wings – The Wings Mod
Wings is a Minecraft mod that revolves around flight and provides players with an array of ways through which they can quickly soar through the skies. Flight-based mods for MC are available in fairly abundant quantities but most often quite complex, requiring tons of setup before you’re able to utilize them! The Wings Mod adds nine different pairs of wings so all gamers need do now is equip one pair onto each arm – making travel easy as pie (or cake)!
How to install Wings Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Wings Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Wings Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!