Power generation and automation of resource, liquid and fluid processing.
Thermal Expansion 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that adds various types of elements to allow players to generate Redstone Flux energy. Together with all kinds of devices and systems, this energy will allow us to automate resource processing tasks.
This energy can be used to operate various types of devices, machines and dynamos. For example, you can manufacture different furnaces, sprayers, sawmills, intros, accumulators, meters, doers and power generators, tanks for liquids and fluids.
You can also manufacture safes, wallets, trainers, coils, funnels, reservoirs, converters, catalysts, ducts, limiters, cooling systems, extraction, calibration, plugs, collectors, etc. much more.
How to install Thermal Expansion Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, and 1.13.2
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge , CoFH Core, CodeChickenLib and Thermal Foundation Mod.
- Download Thermal Expansion Mod from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If the Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Paste the downloaded “CoFH Core” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded “CodeChickenLib” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded “Thermal Foundation Mod” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can enjoy the automatic opening of doors!
- Machines: Increase your ore yield, generate cobble easily, freeze water into ice, grow your crops and more! Make your machines even better using Augments!
- Dynamos: Generate Redstone Flux using Steam, Lava, Fuel, Redstone, or even Sewage!
- Devices: Activate things autonomously, teleport things around, send unwanted matter to /dev/null and launch your friends into the air!
- Storage: Store your items, fluids or Redstone Flux securely and portably!
- Lighting: Add some color to your base! Lighting blocks that can be any color and respond to Redstone signals in various ways!
- Tools: Adjust blocks, measure all the things, copy machine settings and light forests on fire from a distance!
- Florbs: Throw hot fluids at your enemies, throw less hot fluids at your friends or vice versa!
- Mod Support: Look up recipes in machines, drink Ender through a straw, obtain research points from machines and forge shiny hammers!
If you are looking for the ores, materials and mobs, see Thermal Foundation. Or if you are looking for ducts, see Thermal Dynamics.
Thermal Expansion Mod Wiki Page:
Download Thermal Expansion Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.12.2