Power generation and automation of resource, liquid and fluid processing.
Thermal Expansion 1.16.3, 1.16.4 and 1.16.5 is a mod that adds various types of elements to allow players to generate Redstone Flux energy. Together with all kinds of devices and systems, this energy will allow us to automate resource processing tasks.
This energy can be used to operate various types of devices, machines and dynamos. For example, you can manufacture different types of furnaces, sprayers, sawmills, intros, accumulators, meters, doers and power generators, tanks for liquids and fluids.
You can also manufacture safes, wallets, trainers, coils, funnels, reservoirs, converters, catalysts, ducts, limiters, cooling systems, extraction, calibration, plugs, collectors, etc. much more.
How to install Thermal Foundation Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Thermal Foundation Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Thermal Foundation Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.