What is Vanilla Plus Tools Mod?
Vanilla Plus Tools 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.12.2 offers us the possibility to manufacture a new variant of two tools, the beak, and the shovel. Special tools are more expensive to craft but also more efficient.
Although more expensive to manufacture, these variants will be much more efficient since we will be able to mine areas of 3×3 blocks or empty areas of 3×3 blocks of land.
Instead of chopping a block or digging a block, which allows the predefined beak and shovel in the game, with this mod installed, you can mine or dig nine blocks at once. This will earn time and convenience when it comes to digging and mining tasks in Minecraft.
Then look no further!
Vanilla+ Tools adds less OP tools that are completely vanilla-based – and mine in a 3×3 area!
With a very easy crafting recipe, it’s worth the cost!
How to install Vanilla Plus Tools Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Vanilla Plus Tools Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Vanilla Plus Tools Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Download Vanilla Plus Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.15.2 and 1.12.2