Battered Old Stuff texture pack 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a texture pack that, as its name suggests, adds textures that will give an old, rusty, and worn look to the blocks and objects in the game. The textures will have designs and details that simulate the rust of metals, faded paints, and wood worn by the passage of time.
It is a texture pack with a resolution of 64x, higher than the default resolution of the game, so we will have to use Optifine to take advantage of the potential of textures and optimize the game’s performance.
How do I install Battered Old Stuff Texture Pack?
Resource Pack (Texture Pack) Installation Guides:
- Download Texture Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Download and Install Optifine for better resource pack performance.
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack