Dramatic Skys 1.15, 1.14, and 1.12 is a texture pack that is as spectacular as it is unusual since in reality, the only thing it will do is to modify the appearance of the day and night skies in Minecraft. Another element that this texture pack will change is the appearance of the sun, moon, sunrises, sunsets, clouds, and stars.
This texture pack is compatible with any other package. To make them work together, we will first choose the texture pack we want from the Minecraft Resource Packs selection menu. So we will place this texture pack on top. That is, we will have two active packages. So we will have a pack of textures for the world and a pack of textures for the spectacular skies.
Texture Pack Installation Guides:
1. Make sure you have Optifine or MC Patcher for better texture pack performance.
Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher and it increases game speeds and graphics settings
However, MC Patcher is needed for your hurry.
2. Download Dramatic Skys Texture Pack file from the link(s) below
3. Search for “%appdata% from “run” search bar
4. Go to minecraft/texturepacks folder
5. Put the file downloaded in step 2 without unzipping into “texturepacks “ folder
6. Enjoy your new world with this texture pack
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any texture packs so you won’t have any issues with Minecaft.