Download Ender Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft. Awesome!
With Ender Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10, the collection of items and blocks in Minecraft becomes much broader. It lets you discover lots of new things.
Minecraft game will not become much more interesting without Technology mods. Therefore, you are recommended to install Ender Utilities as it lets you experience new miscellaneous utility type blocks and items. All the new items and blocks are equipped with Ender-based mechanics. There are several functions you can experience, for instance, remote access, expansive storage capabilities, and teleportation.
Although the modification is still in progress, it already comes with various items to explore. There will be some more of them added to the game in the forthcoming time. Lets check out all Ender utilities, blocks, and multiblock structures!
Here are the utilities based on Ender mechanics:
- Ender Arrows
- Ender Bag
- Ender Bow
- Ender Pearl
- Ender Porter
- Ender Relic
- Ender Bucket
- Ender Lasso
- Ender Tools (Pickaxe/Axe/Shovel/Hoe)
- Ender Sword
- Jailer module
- Mob Harness
- Portal Scaler
Here are the modules as well as ingredient items for crafting:
- Ender Capacitor
- Ender Core
- Link Crystal
- Memory Card
Items for crafting:
- Ender Alloys, Ender Stick, and Ender Rope
Some types of Blocks:
- Ender Furnace
- Ender Infuser
- Energy Bridge
- Tool Workstation
Some Multiblock Structures:
- Energy Bridge Transmitter (in The End)
- Energy Bridge Receiver
Ender Utilities can be in operation in the game only when you already installed Minecraft Forge.
How to Ender Utilities Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Ender Utilities
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type %appdata% and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for Minecraft!
- Drop the mod Ender Utilities that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Ender Utilities is set up!
Ender Utilities Mod Download Links
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Ender Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10, please leave a comment below and we will help you.