Deconstruction Table 1.12.2,1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10 is a mod that adds a new crafting table to the game. However, what differentiates the standard crafting table (beyond its appearance), is that it is a crafting table that is reverse; that is, it will allow us to recover the materials of any block or object created by mistake.
If you often play Minecraft, you’ll know it’s common to get confused with crafting, or believe that you’re missing a block or item, spend materials to create it, and later discover that you didn’t have to create it because you already had one of those in your chests… With this mod installed, you only have to take that object or block and place it on the reverse crafting table to recover the materials.
How to install Deconstruction Table Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Deconstruction Table Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Deconstruction Table Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Download Deconstruction Table Mod 1.12.2,1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10
Author: Coolthings42, bdkuhman