Need to send packages in Minecraft? Well, hire the services of an Enderman.
Ender Mail 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.13.2 offers us the possibility to have a package service, instant, in-game, thanks to the teletrasnport skills of the Endermans. The mod will allow you to send boxes instantly anywhere in the world, indicating the specific coordinates of the place. These boxes will have a maximum capacity of five squares.
VERSION 1.2.0 – 1.16.5, 1.16.4
– Initial release for 1.16.5 (Forge 36.0.14)
– Display error message on package controller after attempting to deliver a package to a nonexistent locker ID
– Prevent locker IDs longer than the maximum 12 characters from being input on a stamp
– Added a config field to determine which items are not allowed to be placed in packages
– Added a config field that can be enabled to hide locker locations from package senders
– Ender mailmen now teleport into the void after completing a delivery rather than immediately dying
VERSION 1.1.7 – 1.16.4
– Fixed bug in which locker GUI was not able to be closed
VERSION 1.1.6 – 1.16.4
– Initial release for 1.16.4 (Forge 35.1.4)
– Added French translations
VERSION 1.1.5 – 1.16.3
– Initial release for 1.16.3 (Forge 34.0.18)
– Added Russian translations
– Fixed incorrect Chinese translation
VERSION 1.1.4 – 1.16.2
– Fixed crash that occurred with newer versions of Forge when opening the stamp GUI
VERSION 1.1.3 – 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.12.2
– Initial release for 1.16.2 (Forge 32.0.7)
– Added Chinese translations
– Fixed crash that occurred when moving a package controller between inventories during a delivery
VERSION 1.1.2 – 1.16.1
– Fixed server crash upon startup when client-only initialization occurred on server
VERSION 1.1.1 – 1.16.1, 1.15.2, 1.12.2
1.16.1, 1.15.2, 1.12.2:
– Initial release for 1.16.1 (Forge 32.0.63)
– Changed package and packing tape recipes to use tags for some items
– Updated locker texture
VERSION 1.1.0 – 1.15.2, 1.12.2
– Added a Locker block with unique, configurable IDs that packages can be delivered to
– Added a field to the stamp GUI to specify a locker ID to deliver to
– Added config fields to specify the radius around lockers in which packages will be delivered to that locker
– Added a config field to enable logging of package deliveries in the console
– Fixed a bug that caused Ender mailmen to despawn in peaceful mode
VERSION 1.0.3 – 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.12.2
– Fixed a bug that prevented packages from being opened on servers
– Fixed a bug that caused stamped packages to appear unstamped on servers
VERSION 1.0.2 – 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.12.2
1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.12.2:
– Fixed a crash that occurred infrequently when moving a package controller around the inventory while a delivery was in progress
VERSION 1.0.1 – 1.12.2
– Fixed a bug in the stamp GUI that allowed negative coordinates to be entered only if all previous text fields were filled
The concept is simple. We manufacture a cardboard box, place the objects that we want to send inside it, place a label, or seal, with the coordinates of the point where we want to send the package and manufacture the package controller to summon the Enderman to make the shipment. This shipment, once ordered will be instantaneous, so we won’t even have to wait for the carrier.
Ender Mail Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 allows you to employ Endermen as Ender Mailmen to deliver packages for you anywhere in the world.
Ender Mail allows you to employ Endermen as Ender Mailmen to deliver packages for you anywhere in the world.
- Craft packages and fill their 5 inventory slots with items to be delivered
- Stamp the package to set the delivery location
- Right-click with a Package Controller to summon an Ender Mailman to deliver your package
- Right-click a stamped package while crouching to remove the stamp and access its contents
- Packages can be picked up as items that retain their inventory
- Packages can also be delivered to Lockers by their unique IDs
A package placed in the world
The postage stamp GUI (the Y-coordinate can be left blank)
A package after it’s been stamped
An Ender Mailman who’s been summoned to deliver a package
A stamped package after it’s been delivered by an Ender Mailman
A locker after a package has been delivered to it
Packing Tape (shapeless)
- Install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder
- Download the mod and place the jar file in .minecraft/mods
- If you’ve used a different version of the mod before, delete any existing endermail.cfg, endermail-client.toml, or endermail-common.toml files from .minecraft/config
Yes, you can use this mod in your modpack.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Ender Mail Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Ender Mail Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Ender Mail Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.