EvilCraft Mod 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that is based on the existence of an ancient source of evil, which you can control for your benefit. The second era of evil is about to invade Minecraft. The mod adds new blocks and objects to the game, halfway between magic and technology, that will allow you to develop powerful enchantments and improve and get new skills for your character.
The main elements of this mod are blood and a mineral called “Dark Ore” You can use the blood of the animals or hostile creatures of the game in combination with Dark Ore, which will allow you to develop powerful new enchantments, and many other exciting things. Throughout the game, you will discover an ancient source of evil. These powers can be used in various technological advancements to initiate the second age of evilness.
To get started with this mod you will need to mine at least one Dark Ore with an Iron Pickaxe or higher to obtain a Dark Gem. You will also need a regular Book, it will soon contain all the information about this mod.
1. Craft a Darkened Apple
2. Find a meaningless animal
3. Feed it the Darkened Apple and watch it die
4. Quickly throw the Book into the resulting anomaly
5. Feast on the knowledge, and animal leftovers
How to install EvilCraft Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
CyclopsCore (For Minecraft 1.8.0+)
- Download EvilCraft Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put EvilCraft Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu