Extra Golems 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2 and 1.14.4 offer us the possibility to go beyond creating a simple iron golem, allowing us to create a total of forty variants of golems. All these golems that will enable you to build this mod are manufactured from other materials, have unique statistics and have unique special abilities. If you’re tired of the iron golem, you can now make more than forty variants of the golem.
Although all golems are different, they will all act similarly to the iron golem. That is, your mission will be to protect our base of operations from attacks from enemies, facing any hostile creature that gets too close to our properties.
To make these new variants of golem, you have to manufacture a “Golem Spell” on the crafting table. This paper-shaped item will have to be attached to a block of a material capable of bringing a golem, such as a pumpkin, to life.
For those who go a little lost about what can be done with this mod and how golems are built, the mod allows us to manufacture a guide, called Golem Guide Book, which is manufactured by joining a book and a pumpkin carved into a crafting table.
How to install Extra Golems Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Extra Golems Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Extra Golems Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, lights up in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when lit on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, soaks up water)
- Leaf Golem (6 health, 0.5 attack, Regeneration I)
- Melon Golem (18 health, 1.5 attack, plants flowers occasionally)
- Coal Block Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, can inflict Blindness I)
- Bedrock Golem (999 health, 32 attack, indestructible. Spawn and despawn using item)
- Spawn Bedrock Golem Item (Creative-Mode only) — use to spawn a Bedrock Golem. Use it on an existing Bedrock Golem to remove it.
- Slimy (Slime Block) Golem (20 health, 2.5 attack, massive knockback attack)
- Prismarine Golem (24 health, 8 attack)
- Red Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Mushroom Block Golem (30 health, 3 attack, plants mushrooms occasionally, right click to change texture)
- Sea Lantern Golem (26 health, 4 attack, lights up nearby area)
- Redstone Golem (2 attack, 18 health, emits redstone power)
- Stained Clay Golem (3 attack, 26 health, right click to change color)
- Stained Glass Golem (12 attack, 9 health, right click to change color)
- Crafting (Workbench) Golem (2 attack, 26 health, right click to open Crafting GUI)
- Bone Golem (6.5 attack, 78 health)
- Magma Golem (4.5 attack, 22 health, lights mobs on fire, glows faintly, slowly melts cobblestone)
- Nether Wart Golem (1.5 attack, 22 health, plants nether wart when on soul sand)
How to Use:
Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a Pumpkin — the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside:
To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place a Golem Head on top. Once created, golems act like Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort / base / testificate prison.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Extra Golems Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2 and 1.14.4