Falling Tree Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to cut down all the wood of a tree with only one of the tree blocks position that block of wood occupies in the tree. This functionality will allow us to gain a lot of time and comfort when collecting wood for our constructions or our object manufacturing processes. Collecting wood in Minecraft 1.16 will be faster and more comfortable with this Mod installed.
To prevent all wooden blocks from being removed from one of our buildings, the Mod will allow us to disable its functionality by making your character crouch when we use the ax to remove those blocks. That is, to cut wood from our house without removing all the wood from it, you have to press “Shift + left click.”
Several options are available:
- Customize what is considered as a tree (log blocks & leave blocks).
- Customize what tools can be used (add more axes, allow everything even your fist, …).
- Turn leaf breaking on/off.
- Option to disable the effect of the mod by sneaking (can be reversed).
- Change speed depending on the tree size.
- Damage tools or not (can set it to break the tool by the amount of blocks there were in the tree).
- Let tools at 1 durability if it’s going to break. NOTE: On servers this mod can be server-side only, client isn’t required (except if you use the change speed feature).
Several options are available in the config file:
- logs_whitelisted: The mod automatically supports all blocks identified as logs. However if you want to manually add another kind of block (because it isn’t identified as a log, or because you make trees out of obsidian) under the form
- tools_whitelisted: The mod automatically supports all axes as tools. However if you can manually add more (because it isn’t identified as an axe, or because you want to break your trees with a special tool) under the form
- logs_blacklisted: If you want to disallow some blocks to be broken all at once, you can do so here (if a block is both present in the whitelist & blacklist, the blacklist will win).
- tools_blacklisted: If you want to disallow the use of some tools, you can do so here (if an item is both present in the whitelist & blacklist, the blacklist will win).
- ignore_durability: If activated breaking down a tree won’t damage your tool.
- max_log_count: The maximum number of log a tree can be made of (if more the mod won’t apply).
- preserve_tools: If this option is enabled your tool won’t be broken by chopping down a big tree, it’ll instead be left with 1 of durability.
- reverse_sneaking: If this option is enabled you’ll need to sneak in order to break the whole tree.
- break_leaves: If this is set to true, leaves will despawn instantly when a tree is broken (even if not cut in one shot).
NOTE: This may work server-side only.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Falling Tree Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Falling Tree Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Falling Tree Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now getting wood will be more comfortable and faster!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.