Floocraft 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.12.2 will allow you to make use of one of the most characteristic elements of the Harry Potter saga, the mythical green fire chimneys. These chimneys allow characters to teleport to other similar vents, no longer between one chimney and the other. Teleport through Harry Potter’s mythical green fire chimneys.
To make use of this functionality, you only have to manufacture “Floo Powder”, combining Ender pearls and gunpowder on a crafting table. The resulting object, called “Floo Powder”, can be thrown into the fire of any chimney to transform it into a teleport chimney.
Although next, we will see a fireplace in a specific way, we can make chimneys with any shape, height and length. In addition, they can be manufactured with any block default or added by another mod.
Floocraft Mod is in the beta update phase, so it can still contain bugs or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this same article.
How to install Floocraft Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Floocraft Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Floocraft Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Floocraft version 1.8+ is compatible with Mirage (known as Albedo in 1.11.2), a client-side coloured lighting mod!
Version 1.9+ brings teleportation for Villagers, dropped items and other mobs (disabled by default), and the ability to look into other fireplaces for free instead of going there!
Please note that this mod is only being maintained for Minecraft 1.16.3, with bug fixes for 1.15.2.
* Possible fix for crashes relating to Peekers
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Floocraft Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.12.2