Bloquea El Fuego amigo Para No acabar con tus mascotas.
En bloquear El Fuego Amigo, Para Evitar que leaf error acabes con la Vida de Tus mascotas en bloquear El Fuego Amigo, En En The Friendly Fire 1.16.5 es un mod que se centra únicamente. Este Modo, aquellos jugadores Que Poseen Varios Caballos, Granjas de Utilizan las Manadas de Manadas de Lobos se ahorrarán golpear a sus Lobos y caballos, e incluso matarlos leaf error.
Existen situaciones donde leaves la razón que sea nos puedear interesar poder causar Daño A nuestros animales O mascotas. Mod Pone a nuestra disposición una forma de causar Daño Amigo, tan solo tendremos que pulsar « pulsar « que pulsar «+ botón de ataque».
- Added a general protection tag. – Tyler Hancock
- Added item tag to bypass pet damage protection, and to bypass all damage protection – Tyler Hancock
- Huge thanks to my supporters on Patreon
- Diablo Crasher
- Pongo Sapiens
You can install this mod on a server. Furthermore, this mod is client-side optional, meaning you can install it on your servers, and players will not need the mod to connect. It should work for most modded pets if not all of them.
This project is sponsored by Nodecraft. Use code Darkhax for 30% off your first month of service!
What does it do?
This mod will prevent pet mobs from being damaged by their owners. You can also edit the config file to prevent damage to baby mobs as well, however this is off by default.
Why would anyone need this?
With all of the new weapons added by other mods, and the combat changes in 1.9 it has become extremely easy to accidently kill your pet mobs. In many cases, being careful is not good enough, as they will still be hurt by AOE effects.
What if I want to kill a protected mob?
If you sneak, the mob will not be protected.
Does this run on servers?
Yes, you can install this mod on a server. Furthermore, this mod is actually client-side optional, meaning you can install it on your servers, and players will not need the mod to connect.
Will this work with modded pets as well?
It should work for most, if not all of them.
The mob still shows a red hit effect, why?
Forge’s hook for reacting to damage doesn’t account for the client side hit effects. This is a known issue in Forge. The mob is not actually losing healt though.
This mod is dedicated to Fido.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Friendly Fire Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Friendly Fire Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Friendly Fire Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.