Infernal Expansion Mod 1.16.5 and 1.16.4 is a mod born from the idea of not conforming to all the content added in the recent Minecraft update, the Nether Update, which is not a bit. This mod will expand the possibilities of Nether beyond all the content added in the latest significant Minecraft update. Content expansion for the Nether dimension.
This is a recently created mod, so the new content isn’t much yet. However, you can now have five new creatures, the Voline, wasp beetle, Shroomloin, Embody and Basalt Giant. These creatures will be generated in the new biomes that were added in the Nether Update.
- A Plethora of Creatures was added into the game.
- New Building Blocks were added.
In this first release, we add five new mobs to each Vanilla biome:
The Voline, the Shroomloin, the Warpbeetle, the Embody, and the Basalt Giant!
We also added Smooth & Brick variations to Glowstone for all your building needs!
Ever wanted to put Glowstone Dust into block form? Now you can with Glowdust and it’s Sandstone variants, too!
There’s several more blocks and items included that you’ll see utilized in a whole new Glowstone-themed biome down the road, too! 😉
And lets us not forget one of the most valuable additions…
The NTP command!
When used in either the Overworld or Nether, it teleports you there and back no problem!
No more summoning Nether Portal blocks for you!
If you would like to contribute to the development of the mod with textures, models, or perhaps most invaluably coding ability…
We hold monthly contests and have a wonderful community of brainstormers and artists!
We have a lot to do, so it may take a while, but hopefully it’ll be worth the wait! 😀
(Note: Requests for back-porting or mod-loader porting will be ignored/deleted.)
Fixed and update:
Teenie tiny bugfix…
– Ghasts attacking Skeletons and Embodies is off by default.
– Fixed Skeleton/Embody config so that toggling it off makes Embodies not attack Skeletons as well as vice versa.
– Fixed Skeleton/Giant config so that toggling it off makes Giants not attack Skeletons as well as vice versa.
If the mod crashes your Mojang launcher, make sure there are no other files besides .jar files in your mods folder. If the mod crashes upon loading the game, this may be due to a cluttered .minecraft folder. Delete the contents of the folder (while backing up your resource packs, mods and screenshots elsewhere) and re-download everything by launching the game again. Though this should work, if it doesn’t, just use GDLauncher or the CurseForge launcher to play instead.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Infernal Expansion Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Infernal Expansion Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Infernal Expansion Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Infernal Expansion Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 and 1.16.4
We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you